Wednesday, March 16, 2016

And the winners are...Rumours & Recklessness, Austen in Austin

Hello, to all of you. I hope all is good with each of you. Sorry for my lengthy silence but I have been ill the past several weeks. I struggled with upper respiratory infections for most of February and about the time I thought I was over them, the flu hit. It later turned to pneumonia so I have been out of commission for the last few weeks. I am still on meds but am slowly making progress and for that I am very thankful. 

As some may have noticed, I had to pass on my last blog post for author Jan Ashton. The lovely Jakki Leatherberry took over for me and put the post on her blog. I will be forever grateful to you, Jakki, and not only for taking the post but for your prayers on my behalf. They were and are much appreciated. 

Since the doctor told me it would be at least three more weeks before my strength returns to closer to normal, I will continue to take it easy for a while longer. I appreciate your understanding and hope to be back in full swing by April. 

For now, I have some winners to announce. Please know that the authors are in no way to blame for the delay in these announcements or random drawings. The fault is mine and mine alone. All winners have been contacted.

Congratulations, winners!




Rumours & Recklessness by Nicole Clarkston


Audiobook:

Eva
Rita Deodato






Austen in Austin: Volume One

By Susanne Dietze, Anita Mae Draper, Debra E. Marvin, Gina Welborn

Paperback:  Amada Chavez


Alarmingly Charming by Debra E. Marvin

eBook:  Sophia Rose

A very special thanks to Nicole Clarkston, Rumours & Recklessness,  for giving away two audiobooks to my readers and to Debra E. Marvin and the other authors of Austen in Austin for the Paperback and eBook giveaways. I know my readers are appreciative of your generosity as I am. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet! You poor, poor thing. I got the infection, but it deepen thankfully. Glad you're on the mend.

    Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the generous givers. Appreciate winning Debra's book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I hope you're on the mend and starting to feel better. Take care.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, so sorry to hear that Janet. Hope you will be fighting fit again soon. Sending h8gs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, so sorry to hear that Janet. Hope you will be fighting fit again soon. Sending h8gs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the late, late comment Janet! I do hope you are feeling better now!
    Thank you so much for the giveaway! I was thrilled to have won!Nicole CLarkston has been on my TBR pile for some time now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are feeling better. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are feeling better. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete